7/06/2012


Hello you folks and Welcome to my blog!

I have the pleasure to announce to you all,even though I might not even know who you are, that I have successfully passed all my exams at university and am now ready to proceed onto the next level,which is the year 2.CAN'T BLOODY WAIT!:)Yes, I do enjoy my university life...might sound strange:)...but being a workaholic that I am it is understandable and pretty natural:)

Okay,lets proceed onto the scrapbooking bit of this post.

Well,I have been keeping myself pretty buZZY there too...Came up with 5 new card designes in just a week.

Here are a couple of them.......



Also,a question if I may:

where do you folks buy scrapbooking paper?I am looking to buy bulky packs ideally of the same colour/pattern each...Please leave a comment if you know where I might get hold of those.Thanks

More posts coming very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews