12/07/2012

Pre-Christmas post! **Instagram**

Hi Guys,

Time flies and there is no stopping it!

Yet another New Year -2013, is right under our very noses (as we say in Russia)!

I haven't been sitting around with my hands crossed however, and eager to show off my new X-masy creations on the blog!

I also discovered marvelous photo editing application that is far better than ordinary camera (well,mine is  VERY ordinary "soap-box" by Nikon) so I am quite happy, having recently purchased iPhone, using Instagram as it allows to edit your pictures in seconds, producing very decent (!!!) looking prints.

In addition,photos from your Instagram feed can be uploaded and viewed on you laptop by using this simple website: http://statigr.am Very easy to use and allows us crafty people to showcase our work in all its glory and beauty!

Genious things are always dead simple!

Try it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews