7/28/2012

GO BRITAIN! + some of my recent designs



Hi Folks!

Tonight it is going to be little about the cardmaking and lots about the Olympics! I will just simply display some of my latest designs!Hope you like those!



Today is the important day in the history of Britain as many of you probably aware it is the Eve of the Olympics Games!




And here I am in front of my TV set trying to multi-task by writing this "historical" in a way post and at the same time watching the Opening Ceremony of the OLympic Games 2012!



Wow! How proud am I right now to be British!But since my family were originally from Russia and going to keep my fingers crossed from British as well as Russian teams!



I interested to hear from you guys...what teamss you supported and what you think about the cards!

Big,massive hugs and kisses to you all out there!...Gosh I am in ephoria!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews